Industrial businesses worldwide have massive quantities of machine-generated data and information. Pimsoft’s Sigmafine® technology can take that data, shape it and organize it for action, bringing operations and business into the Infonomics Age. Pimsoft is looking for talented professionals who can join our team to continue Pimsoft’s successful track record.
Pimsoft is an international software development and consulting organization with activities based in Houston, Texas; Turin and Milan, Italy. Pimsoft is the maker of Sigmafine®, a proven technology used by the energy, oil & gas, and chemical industries for more than 20 years.
Our mission is to generate value for our customers by improving and sustaining the certainty and usability of process and manufacturing data so that our customers can trust their data for action at all times.
Pimsoft offers challenging career opportunities that require a thorough understanding of not only how information is used to drive business in process and manufacturing, but also how it creates tangible value.
The ideal candidate is inquisitive, affable, and technologically savvy. Above all, candidates are driven by achieving customer satisfaction.
In general, we look for candidates that have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, with complementary emphasis on Information Management, Software or Business
- A strong ability to identify customer needs in order to develop winning solutions
- Experience in process engineering, process modeling, application and software development, and project management
- Knowledge of application and software development systems (i.e., programming, developing and maintenance)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Typical duties include:
- Analyzing customer situation and requirements in order to develop an implementation strategy for Sigmafine that will minimize time to value/li>
- Conferring with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design customer systems and obtain information about project challenges and capabilities and performance requirements and interfaces
- Developing and managing the work breakdown structure (WBS) that includes the tasks to be completed for information technology projects
- Obtaining and evaluating information about specific needs such as reporting and advanced data calculation requirements in order to help determine specific software configuration and implementation details
- Preparing project and opportunity status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
The above description describes the principal duties and responsibilities of positions held by professionals at Pimsoft. It shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required on a day-to-day basis. The candidates selected for employment will be required to submit to a criminal background check, education verification and drug test.
Motivated candidates should submit their resumes via email at email@example.com.