Sigmafine Extension - Psychrometrics
Easily integrate the relationship between air, water and energy in a Sigmafine model
The Sigmafine Psychrometric Extension calculates absolute humidity as a function of relative humidity and dry bulb temperature which are then used by a Sigmafine model to improve the redundancy of information.
- Implements a method of determining the absolute humidity (H) as the mass of water vapor present per unit mass of dry air at a given temperature and 1 atm. of pressure.
- Natively designed to work within PI AF
- Infer non-measurable information from direct process measurements
- Fully configurable within the Sigmafine model without the need of calling external programs
- Makes it easy to estimate condensation and evaporation in unit operations.
- Improve KPIs estimation in HVAC