Introducing SigmafineHub 3.0 & SigmafineVisualizer 3.0: Unlocking Enhanced Performance with Authoring Capabilities
A Complete Browser-Based Modeling Solution to Build, Edit, and Interact with Your Model All-In-One Place.
Houston, Texas - October 20,2023 — Pimsoft Inc., a leading provider of data validation and reconciliation solutions, is thrilled to announce the release of SigmafineHub 3.0, a major update to its flagship software. This latest version introduces a range of exciting enhancements and addresses issues identified by our users, setting a new standard for data integrity and reconciliation in industrial processes. The update improves the software's usability, assuring a smoother and more robust reconciliation process. In conjunction Pimsoft announces the release of the highly anticipated SigmafineVisualizer 3.0 adding authoring capabilities.
The new authoring capability of SigmafineVisualizer 3.0 offers a complete browser-based modeling solution to build, edit, and interact with your model all-in-one place. The model is visually represented through the display, while changes in the display are automatically reflected in the model.
New features present improved workflows and allows for task specific customizations
- Model versioning allowing the same display to exist and sync with each model version.
- Assign multiple views from a single model, allowing users to focus on a particular section of the model, or create views based on a particular context.
The updated interface is designed with user-friendliness in mind, offering an intuitive and streamlined user experience. Users can now access the power of Sigmafine and work with their models more effortlessly.
Improved user experience through enhanced user interface
- Auto Expand – By double-clicking on the graphic symbol, the system will automatically develop all configured model connections by adding elements and connections, including all attachments.
- Auto Draw – Dropping the element in the display if connections are defined and the elements are in the display the system will automatically develop the connection, including all attachments.
- Whiteboarding – Allows users to quickly sketch out ideas and diagram your plant or process without worrying about the backend logic, allowing for faster prototyping.
For SigmafineHub and SigmafineVisualizer licensed users, downloads are available on the Sigmafine Support Portal. For more information about moving to SigmafineHub please reach out to your account manager or contact us.
Pimsoft is a trusted provider of data validation and reconciliation solutions, dedicated to helping organizations in the process industry achieve optimal operational performance and data integrity. With a strong commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction, Pimsoft has a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality software solutions.
Pimsoft has always been committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions that empower businesses in the process industry to achieve their operational goals. The release of SigmafineHub 3.0 & SigmafineVisualizer 3.0 is another testament to our dedication to innovation and customer satisfaction.